Your membership fee supports the organization and continuing the tradition of a yearly professional conference, student scholarships and the professional collaboration as Health Science Educators.
BENEFITS of Membership:
1. Yearly Professional Learning Conference
2. Yearly scholarships awarded to students of MHOEA Members.
3. Collaboration and networking.
4. Best Practices for the classroom provided by members.
5. Professional support through the members, board, HOSA and State of Michigan MDE.
MHOEA Membership Application
Download the Membership Application here.
Michigan Health Occupations Educators Association (MHOEA) is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors. The Michigan Health Council provides services in-kind to support MHOEA efforts.
The goals of MHOEA are:
- To unite, in one statewide organization, those interested in health occupations education.
- To promote the interests and understanding of the purposes of health occupation education.
- To be aware of legislation for the betterment of health occupation education at the local, state, and national levels, and to inform members of pending legislation.
- To communicate to the public adequate understanding of health occupations education.
- To encourage and promote leadership development for health occupations educators.
- To enhance cooperation between health occupations education and the health care industry.
- To collaborate with the Michigan Department of Career Development in ongoing improvement of health occupations education programming.
2410 Woodlake Drive
Okemos, MI 48864
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4pm